Monday, October 17, 2011

James is contributing . . . and he has no idea

It's really me, Jesseca, writing this. I'm on James' computer that I just had to add my name to the dictionary of. It greatly irks me when a computer tells me I'm spelling my name incorrectly. I think I'd know better than you, inanimate jerk. But all that has absolutely nothing to do with the reason for this post, I really wanted to share a story from another blog I like because this is my dog. In fact she pooped on the carpet two days ago despite having not done so for ages. I'd like to think she'd remember me if she got lost, but for sure she'd love whoever found her as much if not more than me.

Some of you have seen the post, everyone else its worth a read.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't see the link, but I am assuming it is stupid dog from hyperbole??? I loved that post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "simple" not "stupid" dog.

    ReplyDelete